Bio-analysis is a rapidly evolving area in ADC drug development. Yet, it is also one of the most challenging due to the diversity of novel ADC technologies and lack of standardized industry bio-analysis processes.
Capturing lessons-learned and distilling the latest industry intelligence leading experts in this space will help you to effectively characterize your ADC program. This will enhance your chances of filing a successful IND and entering the clinic.
Attend the 2017 ADC Bioanalysis Day to:
- Review analytical and bioanalytical techniques for preclinical ADC characterization
- Understand why ADC drugs with similar exposure profiles have at times unexpected end points for toxicity & efficacy
- Improve continuity of PK profile utilising different assays technologies
- Confidently develop novel platform assays for new ADC technologies
- Learn how to improve consistency of ADC PK profile between discovery and development
- Develop assays based on informed data from analytics
- Hear experiences in filing IND and feedback from regulatory agencies