Poster Session & Drinks Reception
Disseminate your findings to pioneers of the ADC field and gain valuable feedback on your latest research.
Open to all, the Scientific Poster Session (September 20, from 5.30pm) is one of the highlights of World ADC San Diego.
For 2017 we would like to invite all researchers to present their scientific work. This session has been designed to highlight the most recent projects and cutting edge scientific progress. Held on the evening of Wednesday September 20 this will be your opportunity to:
- Communicate your new results to a vast audience of ADC experts
- Get feedback from peers and colleagues in the industry
- Learn how others in the field have been tackling similar challenges
- Be selected to give a short-fire presentation to the entire audience
- Be in the running to win Best Poster Award(*). Winning this prestigious Award will put your research in the spotlight.
After the Seminar Day concludes join your friends, colleagues and clients for a drink at this data rich, science driven, session. This is your opportunity to present your own research as well as review over 50+ scientific posters, which present the most innovative ADC science.
Deadline for poster abstracts is September 9.
All posters are subject to approval by World ADC.
*Please note posters must be scientifically driven and have no sales or marketing material associated. Please also note the poster boards can fit up to A0 sized poster.