About World ADC San Diego
Your Definitive Antibody Drug Conjugate Networking Experience – About World ADC
In the last 12 months, we’ve seen the approval of Besponsa, re-approval of Mylotarg, innovations in ADC linker, payload and antibody technologies and there are now over 79 ADCs in clinical development. Yet, as we all know maximizing the clinical therapeutic index of ADCs is a challenge we’re continuing the grapple with. As such, there is a lot to be shared and digested at this year’s World ADC San Diego.
Now in its 9th year, World ADC San Diego is the industry’s most comprehensive antibody drug conjugate conference. Designed with AbbVie Stemcentrx, Seattle Genetics and ImmunoGen this leading forum shares the latest data, insight and lessons learned enabling you to maximize the clinical therapeutic window of your ADC candidate.
Across 4 days, over 650 ADC stakeholders from 220 organizations will converge at World ADC to providing you with an unrivalled networking experience.
Join the ADC community to catch up with friends, meet new peers and further progress partnerships.
- Hear unpublished data for the first time during the new Late Breaking Abstracts session
- Access superior breadth of ADC research across 4 streams of parallel learning across discovery, development, clinical and manufacturing
- Communicate your new results, benchmark against your peers and gain invaluable feedback from the scientific community during the Poster Session
- Gain tangible actions from discussing your challenges in one of the thirteen discussion led workshops
- Recognize your peers’ achievements and maybe yours? during the 5th Annual World ADC Awards ceremony