Welcome to the 10th World ADC San Diego
With the next ADC approval in touching distance, the ADC field is on the edge of their seats to hear when the next exciting announcement will be. With new collaborations and important results constantly being shared, it’s safe to say the field is ever-evolving. However, despite the excitement we continue to face roadblocks with off target toxicity, ensuring a robust supply chain and maximizing the clinical therapeutic window of an ADCs.
World ADC San Diego is designed with Pfizer, Seattle Genetics, Genentech and ImmunoGen. This leading event will share the latest data, insight and lessons learned providing you with everything you need to advance the next 12 months of your ADC development as well as an unrivalled networking experience.
Pioneering organizations already confirmed to attend include:
- Pfizer, Genetech, Seattle Genetics & Abbvie, whose participation will allow you to learn how large pharma organizations are approaching their most pressing ADC challenges over the coming year
- CytomX, BioAtla & Sutro Bio are just a few of the innovative biotech attending and presenting, providing you with first-hand insights into exactly what it takes to get an ADC into the clinic
- Daiichi Sankyo, Regeneron & Zymeworks will be updating you on their most exciting clinical candidates and sharing data you don’t want to miss
- Scripps Research Institute, Buffalo University & Stanford University are some of the academic institutes who will deliver the blue-sky, ‘out-of-the-box’ academic thinking when it comes to ADCs
- Immunomedics, Endocyte, Forbius & Genmab will be sharing practical clinical considerations when operating a clinic trial and the data to support these decisions
Join the ADC community to catch up with friends, meet new peers and further progress partnerships.