Our poster sessions are a valuable opportunity to interact and exchange new information with your peers. A poster is a great way to showcase your work, generate discussion, spark an interesting debate and bring awareness to important issues within the industry.
Taking place on Scientific Program Day 1 (Wednesday, September 7th), the poster session is reserved exclusively for drug developers, academics and clinicians and will give you the chance to showcase your research.
*There is no additional charge, but we ask that poster displays are not used for sales or marketing purposes. All poster abstracts are subject to approval by the conference organisers. You must be an attendee to submit an abstract.
Size & Format
- The maximum size poster we can accommodate is A0 (33.1 x 46.8 in)
- Either landscape or portrait is fine
- Try to avoid font sizes below 20pt. Important information should be readable from about 5 feet away
- For images try to use JPEG (.jpg) or other high-resolution images
- Think about the use of space. Effective posters are clear and spacious.
- Word counts should be between 400 – 800 words
- Using bullet points, titles, graphics and numberings, will help to highlight key points on your poster
Submission deadline: Wednesday 24th August
Once approved your abstract is approved, the event organisers will be in touch with further details.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.